Sven Köhler wrote:

>> Is there way of setting up a VoIP talk session with another person who is
>> using Google Talk?  He is running the Google Talk Windoze application.
>
> http://code.google.com/apis/talk/index.html
>
> Well, there will be, i guess. Someday in the future, GAIM will include
> GoogleTalk/libjingle support, i guess.
>
> At present, you may try to use WINE.

Thanks Sven, I've tried WINE but can't even connect to use IM, let alone
VoIP.  :-(

I found this on the Gaim FAQ's:
===============================
How do I use Google Talk?
Create a Jabber account as per Google's FAQ. The Audio component is not
currently supported and will not be until 1)the protocol is published and
2)Gaim-vv is ready for mainstream use.
from http://gaim.sourceforge.net/faq.php#q17

Unless I can troubleshoot Google Talk in WINE I'll have to wait it seems.
--
Regards,
Mick