From: Daniel da Veiga [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:49 PM
To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo USE flags

On 3/15/06, Goran Maksimović <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> If you read my first post about USE flags I wanted some recommendations
and
> not links to sites where USE flags are explained. I don't know why you
think

With all due respect, you're lazy...

> that if you don't fine tune your system that nobody does that also.
Finally

We CAN'T suggest anything because it all depends on what YOU will do,
the flags suggested won't "fine tune" your system because you are the
only one able to do that...

My cristal ball still can't predict what programs you'll use, what
packages you'll install and how you'll want them configured. You are
the one in control, so start learning HOW to control it...

The only good answers you got were the ones that pointed you on
solving your own problem while LEARNING how to do it, wich in fact is
what anyone would do in all the time between your first post and now.
C'mon, if you write programs the way you ask questions you'll only
finish one the day someone post you the complete code.

> thanks to everyone who have answered my question but really answered my
> question with their recommendations and suggestions.

The best recommendation: read the docs, the best suggestion: read them
again.

Sorry for this, but I hate when people:
1) do not value the time and effort of people answering them.
2) keep asking to be spoon-feeded with information instead of learning
how to cook a meal.

--
Daniel da Veiga
Computer Operator - RS - Brazil