On Thu, 2006-03-16 at 12:17 +1300, Nick Rout wrote:
> follow the instructions which are to start X with
>

> /etc/init.d/xdm start
>
> then report back

You are gonna laugh, out put of "/etc/init.d/xdm start" was - "starting
GDM", well probably i did a stupid thing somewhere letting gdm coming
over XDM but, i didnt do that on purpose - first, second i am using
"pure" X right now by executing xinit, .xinitrc file has only "xterm" i
have feeling it can help somehow...
Do you want me to change topic somehow?