Hi,

I have a setup of mail server with sendmail 8.13 and pop3/imap. Now the problem is that I can send mail from outlook via sendmail but I am not able to receive message. The error is coming that "Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: ' 192.168.0.2', Server: '192.168.0.2', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F".

Any one has any idea about this problem. There is no log in /var/log/messages or /var/log/maillog.