"Mingfeng Yang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Postfix is installed in my local machine to deliver mails locally
> (mainly for sending me the system logs). Now my problem is: the mail
> sent out by postfix (sendmail) is always get rejected by the mailing
> lists, though I set "my_hdr From: mfyang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" in
> muttrc.

Do you send outgoing mail via a "smart host" ? If not then is there
somewhere like [EMAIL PROTECTED] that will authenticate you and the pass
your email on ?

Otherwise you will get blocked because you could be anyone, with any
faked headers, especially if you are on dial-up.

--
Simon Kellett,        |   Gentoo Linux, Fvwm, Firefox
Darmstadt, Germany    |              Xemacs, Vm, Gnus