On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:08:39 +1200
Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Come off it, how often does she look inside the box? Pay cash so it
> doesn't ppear on the visa statement. Install it when she is out at
> whatever_it_is_that_women_do_when_they_go_to_the_movies_together.
> Destroy the box.

Well I have been married a little over 5 years.  I "let" my wife manage
the finances starting a few years ago.  She knows how much money is in
the bank down to a dime.  If I tap-mac and get cash, I get the
3rd-degree of what was the money for, especially if I take out $100+ : )

I am afraid I am going to have to go the wuss route and ask the
wifey-poo :)

Jim