Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:10:33 -0300, Norberto Bensa wrote:

Why do you want to use such an old version? I have it working with
1.0.7174, the last that works with the TNT2 card in this box.
With GLX enabled?

I think so, but I don't have access to that box right now.

I've got an old nVida card:

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: nVidia Corporation NV6 [Vanta/Vanta LT] (rev 15)

and am using the 7174. GLX, DRI it all works well. I've been putting off upgrading to modular X on this box until I knew that any bugs which might affect the nVidia kernel were resolved. So has anyone using this unified driver upgraded to modular Xorg and still had GLX, DRI all work using the nVidia 7174?