Hi,

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006 08:44:02 -0700 (PDT) maxim wexler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For some reason scp concatenates the source with the
> destination into one non-existing path.

Then why on earth don't you quote actually _useful_ data for us to help
you, i.e. the command you issued when you get that error?

May it even be possible that you don't use openssh's scp (I didn't
manage to reproduce such debug output you've cited)? You've neither
specified your client and server software... Trying to help you under
these circumstances is rather pointless.

-hwh