060404 Benno Schulenberg wrote:
> Upon rightclicking in most KDE apps, a context menu appears;
> but when moving the mouse a bit away from the menu & R-clicking again,
> the context menu appears just shortly: it blinks and stays away.
> I've made a new user with complete 3.5.2 default settings
> and there it happens in fewer places, but it still happens in:
> * the sidebar of the navigation panel of Konqueror
> * the column headers of the message list in KMail
> * empty space of the Kicker Panel (move it to the top to see this)
> * the edit and filelist windows of Kate
> * the playlist of Kaffeine
> This doesn't suggest to me that it is a problem
> with sessions or profiles or settings, but a basic KDE problem.

I don't use Kmail or Kaffeine.  I don't see it with Kicker hidden/not.
I do see it where you describe in Kate & Konqueror-file-manager (all 3.5.1).
The effect seems to be that the 2nd R-click is closing an open menu,
which may well be a bug in the code: have you reported it to KDE bugs ?

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : [EMAIL PROTECTED]