Stefan Onken wrote:
Am Freitag, 21. April 2006 16:54 schrieb El Nino:

My Question:-

1) how to delete un preprocessed(not yet preprocessed) messages
in the qmail queue?

http://packages.gentoo.org/search/?sstring=qmhandle

Yes he said he was using qmhandle so I don't mentioning it again is unlikely to help.

IIRC I always ended up stopping qmail, deleting the queue, and then recreating it, but I was usually trying to delete 100k+ emails. I don't recall there being a way to delete mails in the preprocessed queue with qmhandle, but things might has changed since I last used it. I would not delete the queue on a production system without practicing a few times on a dev box. qmail tends to be touchy with it's queue.

I'd also check Life with Qmail.

kashani