On 4/25/06 9:14 PM, "Erik Westenbroek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> NO!!! I HAVE SBC!!! AND IT HANGS!  I guess I will just have to gateway
> through my isp.  Thanks for the help.

Well, my co-worker called them and they unblocked it for him.  You could try
that.  Gating through your isp isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I prefer
to get my bounces directly if possible, rather than waiting for the 5-day
expiration on my isp's server.  If it leaves my server, I want to know it
was freakin' delivered!  I do have to have quite a few domains in the
transport file to be delivered via my isp's server, though.