Joseph Kulisics wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I looked at the torrents page before---http://torrents.gentoo.org/---but
> the only package files are for architectures other than x86. If I could
> find the CD image, then I know how to use emerge to refer to the CDROM for
> package installation; I just can't find a CD image anywhere. Is there a
> link on the page that I missed, or is the package CD rolled into one of
> the other disks like the livecd? Thanks,
>
>   Joseph Kulisics

> For the judgement of mankind is as relentless to the weakness that falls
> short of a recognized renown, as it is jealous of the arrogance that
> aspires higher than its due.
>
>       Pericles as quoted by Thucydides,
>       Book II of his history of the Peloponnesian War
>

> HOME PAGE URL:        http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~kulisics/
>

> On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, Rumen Yotov wrote:
>
>> Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:21:46 +0300
>> From: Rumen Yotov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> To: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
>> Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] x86 Packages CD image

> Hi,
> Check the torrents for 2006.0, IIRC there's such CD.
> Next follow the guide.
> HTH.Rumen
- --
gentoo-user@gentoo.org mailing list

Hi,
Can't find anything, too.
As last resort, if your "arch" is at at least "i686" you could use the
liveCD-2006.0 directly (to install) or start it and using "quickpkg"
make your own binary packages. Save them elsewhere, and use later.
If arch < i686 can't help.
BTW: check for "Kuroraa-0.2" or better "RR4-3.0b", the second is a half
full DVD with many packages (may be even too many ;) - Gentoo derivates.
HTH.Rumen