Hi Ptitjack,
on Tuesday, 2006-05-02 at 12:24:01, you wrote:
> I just emerged Wengophone.
> When I run Wengophone as user, I have to get my first Wengo account.
> A new window is opening with : You don't have a Wengo account ? Click here.
> Problem, the link does not work ! When I click on it, nothing happens !
> What can I do ??

I seem to remember I had the same problem. IIRC, what I did was to dig
in the sources until I found the link that's tied to this button
(simple: find /your/src/dir -name "*.c"|xargs grep "<button text>") and
entered it into a browser by hand. I don't really have a clue about QT
programming so I didn't try to fix it.

HTH
        Matthias
--
I prefer encrypted and signed messages. KeyID: FAC37665
Fingerprint: 8C16 3F0A A6FC DF0D 19B0  8DEF 48D9 1700 FAC3 7665