On Sat, May 06, 2006 at 06:12:09PM +0100, Penguin Lover Graham Murray squawked:

> In such situations it is a pity the bugzilla search feature does not
> seem to work (at least not for me) with any of the text mode browsers
> that I have tried.

you seem to not have noticed the text on the error page

It says, quote: "If you are trying to use QuickSearch, you need to
enable Javascript in your browser."

Of course, what you should do is to just, when you go to b.g.o. with a
text browser, scroll down a tiny bit more (on 80x24  screen, it is the
2nd page, the 7th line) and you would see a link to "Search existing
bug reports". It works with both links2 and lynx.

HTH,

"Those of you who are yawning are ok, but if you're terrified you should speak
up." ~DeathMech, S. Sondhi. P-town PHY 205
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 175 days, 10:08