On Saturday 06 May 2006 05:20, Mick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about 'Re: OpenWRT on Netgear (was: Re: [gentoo-user] Waaaaaay [OT]
Windoze back-up. Sorry to ask. :-()':
> Thanks, I've had a look and it seems to be work-in-progress.  When it
> becomes stable I may have a go.

The project is a Work In Progress only as much as Linux is a work is
progres: there's active development.  WhiteRussian (the latest release) is
stable as a rock and has a lot of features.

Now, the Netgear support might not be ready yet.  Maybe that's just a
feature they they have planned for the next release (not sure if the
Kamikaze name is like Sid in Debian [always the name of UNSTABLE] or
not...).  Of course, you can always try Kamakaze.  I've gotten it to build
cleanly a number of times, but never had the drive to flash it on my WRT
it.

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest