On Saturday 06 May 2006 15:05, Ow Mun Heng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
about 'Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Windows <->Linux Video Chat App':
> On Sat, 2006-05-06 at 17:10 +0200, Simon Kellett wrote:
> > Netmeeting on Windows should be able to talk to Gnomemeeting on Linux
> > (the app does not *have* to be the same, just the protocols and codecs
> > etc.)
>
> The keyword here being "should"

While I'm sure we'd help you if we could, this is a very general gentoo
list and not many of us will have even tried to do what you are doing.  I
think you'd be better served by asking on the netmeeting newsgroups or the
gnome(meeting)/ekiga support areas (mailing list, newsgroup, IRC, w/e they
have).

--
"If there's one thing we've established over the years,
it's that the vast majority of our users don't have the slightest