On Sunday April 30 2006 16:50, David Morgan wrote:
> On 02:04 Mon 01 May     , Farhan Ahmed wrote:
> > Jeff Rollin wrote:
> > > I didn't say DG_DISABLE_DEBUG was a USE flag, I said it was a CFLAG.
> > > And it improves the speed of KDE applications too
> >
> > Read your earlier post.. Anyway where is this CFLAGS 'DG_DISABLE_DEBUG'
> > documented? I cant find any reference to it in man gcc. No usable
> > results came up when i googled it..
>
> $cat example.c
> #include <stdio.h>
>
> #ifdef FISH
>       #define A 1
> #endif
>
> int main()
> {
>     if (A == 1)
>       printf("fish!\n");
> }
>
> $ gcc -DFISH example.c -o example
> $ ./example
> fish!
>
> $ gcc example.c -o example
> example.c: In function ‘main’:
> example.c:9: error: ‘A’ undeclared (first use in this function)
> example.c:9: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> example.c:9: error: for each function it appears in.)
>
> (a fairly contrived example, I know)
>
> --
> Join The no2id Coalition, http://www.no2id.net/
>
> djm

Interesting... I'm still a little bit paranoid about adding this to make.conf,
though. Can anybody think of a reason why I wouldn't want to add it?

--
This is The Slash, signing off **click**

Registered Linux user #386739

Finger me (the_slash) for my public key (and my geek code, as well).
If you can't find my ip address, I'm usually on [EMAIL PROTECTED]