P-M 1.2Ghz, CFQ 250Mhz.

I have found 1000hz doesn't help much with response (on my last system),
but did slow most benchmarks slightly - 250 was a good compromise.

I'll give the ant scheduler a try on the next reboot as I originally
went CFQ as ant seemed to cause lockout on high disk use - but that was
back on a very early kernel.

BillK