Hi,

Can you hint me on this? I have setup reading emails following way - fetchmail
gathers emails from 3 servers to ~/.maildir then using Kmail i read them and
all messages are stored under ~/Mail in maildir format.
All I want is remote acces to messages in ~/.maildir and ~/Mail . I was trying
VNCclient but due to slow network it isnt acceptible. Now I'm trying to setup
etpan but I got segmentation fault when trying to add storage in ~/Mail tree.
So, I would like to know what console mail reader will work for this kind of
setup? Can I acomplish this with setting up webmail or what is your setup
design to read emails and accesss them remotely.

I run gentoo ~amd64. Remote boxes are windows.

ps. sorry for my english.
--
Linux 2.6.16-ck9 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+
 13:25:51 up 31 min,  5 users,  load average: 1.42, 0.98, 0.47