Nicolas MASSÉ wrote:
> On Friday 19 May 2006 12:59, Nagatoro wrote:
>> Case:       Antec Sonata II 450W
>
> I have this case and it is a really good product !

Quiet one?

>> Board:      Gigabyte GA-K8NF-9
>> CPU:        AMD S939 4200+ Dual Core
>> Memory:     2GB DDR400
>
> Simple question: did you check the compatibility of the memory with the
> motherboard ? For example, with my Asus A8N-E, I can't use any memory : the
> compatibility table is on the manual of the mother board.

Not really, this is what my local dealer suggested, and the specs from
the respective webpages seem to fit.

> Another question: two sticks or just one ?
>
>> HD:         200GB SATA-II (Maxtor Plus10)

One, atleast for now (the old one got another 200GB drive that will be
added)

> Have this one, too. Don't forget to install "smartd" and "hddtemp" because
> the
> maxtor drives seem to be hot (40°C while idle).

Think I'll run it with all monitoring on for awhile when I get it, to
see if anything needs to be changed.

Thanks!

--
Naga