Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
> that is the point, where friends are important: sometimes you need someone who
calls you and suggests an evening of Axis&Allies (the board game), beer, pizza and cigarillos (because puffing one while throwing the dice boosts your luck. Hours, days spent with this game have confirmed it!), or invites everybody to a drunken sauna&pool party....

*sigh* be 17 again.. or 18... or even 20 (not a teen.. but still a fun phase of life).

I'd have to say I'm enjoying my early thirties much more than I ever did my late teens... being able to afford liquor that comes in glass bottles rather than plastic might have something to do with it. :-)

kashani