Hi all,

I have the weirdest poRblem I've experienced yet:

recently, my cpu monitor and process count monitor started showing all
these spikes, so it looks like a comb!  Wondering why, I did some
investigating.

Watching top, perl seems to appear and disappear all the time.  I can't
trace it to anything, but it's annoying!

It's only eating up a small (<15%) Chunk of cpu for about 1 second in
every two, so I don't notice it all that much, but still it shouldn't be
there.

I wouldn't have a clue where to start looking for this one - system logs
show nothing of value.  Any leads would be greatly appreciated!!

thanks,

It is not a good omen when goldfish commit suicide.