Hi group,

This appears at the bottom of the console when I
startx:

[...]
(==) Using config file: "/etc/X11/xorg.conf"
Using vt 7
(WW) RADEON: No matching Device section for instance
(BusID PCI:1:0:1)
found
Symbol drmGetClient from module
/usr/lib/modules/drivers/radeon_drv.o is
unresolved!

The module *does* exist at the given location but when
I try to modprobe it I get "file not found" error.
Even when I give modprobe the complete path.

Now, X opens OK, so I don't even know if there is a
problem. The questions are, what is the difference
between the *.o modules under /usr/lib/modules and the
*.ko modules under /lib/modules/<uname>, and why can't
modprobe handle them?

Thanks,

-MW