On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 22:43:03 -0400
"Walter Dnes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   My approach requires 2 emerges (boa and rsyncd) and their config files
> on the server plus inserting the server as the preferred mirror in 2
> lines in /etc/make.conf on the client(s).

That's close to what I do at work.  Only I run a full Gentoo mirror because
I need multiple architectures - x86, amd64, ia64, mips.  Also, there are
multiple users, and it's necessary to insure the LiveCDs and snapshots get
transfered automatically.

At home, http-replicator work fine for the small set of systems.  No NFS
required for either setup.

Bob
-