I have three computers on my network.  All three of them have logwatch
installed.  Each one stays on pretty much all the time (I don't like
rebooting - it takes too long.)  Each morning I wake up and read my
email.  You'd think I'd get three logwatch reports - one from each
computer, right?  Nope.  I get at least six, sometimes more.  I look at
the time stamps; the first ones are sent out at 3:00am.  The next set it
sent out at 3:05 with the exact same information.  It's very annoying.
How can I set it where I only get one logwatch report for each computer?
-Michael Sullivan-