Hi!

I'm trying to get the emerge logs mailed to my user. Problem is that I've set postfix to listen only on unix sockets (i.e. it refuses tcp smtp-connections) and I want it that way, for now. One solution would be PORTAGE_ELOG_SYSTEM="custom" and do some "mail -s"-magic. I don't know how portage would output the info to get this to work however. Another solution would be to "fix" the mail-module (/usr/lib/portage/pym/elog_modules/mod_mail.py) to accept non-smtp mail as well. Problem is that I don't know python...

Anyone that has the same (or similar) problem? A hint or two would be very much appreciated.

Best regards

Peter K

--
We Can Put an End to Word Attachments: