Hello!
Until 2 weeks ago I used without problem my tv card (Pinnacle
MediaCenter i300) with philips chipset (module saa7134).
Since this time I cannot watch more than digital tv (dvb-t).
I can set the tuner, change channel, I heard the audio but I have no
video.
If I try to use the analog input, I have video...
That happens as root too!
I tried to udev-090 now without changing; the kernel is
2.6.16-gentoo-r9.
I use usually kaffeine to watch digital tv.
I have no more idea: dmesg says only:
saa7134[0]: pinnacle 300i dvb setup
DVB: registering new adapter (saa7134[0]).
DVB: registering frontend 0 (Zarlink MT352 DVB-T)...
saa7134[0]: mt352_pinnacle_init called
saa7134[0]: mt352_pinnacle_init called
without errors!
In the past, I had problem to auto-loading of saa7134_dvb module. I add
it in /etc/modules.autoload.d/kernel-2.6 and it loaded at boot time, now
it is yet there but it doesn't load. I must load it manually with
modprobe saa7134_dvb
What can I do? I need the digital input (I bought the card only for that
reason...)
Thanks a lot,
Luigi

--
Public key GPG(0x633F86B7) on hkp://keyserver.linux.it/