After upgrading to kde 3.5.2, I noticed that simply going to
http://www.microsoft.com :-) crashed konqueror consistently even on
different machines.
Enabling javascript debug, I found that, before crashing, a javascript
error was produced.
Then I did some tests to verify konqueror's javascript support status,
and I found that lots of sites which use javascript are not working (or
only partially working) with konqueror, while all seems well with
firefox and ie.
Now, I have no special knowledge of javascript, so my question is: are
these problems due (as happened some times in the past) to konqueror
being too strict (and firefox and ie being more permissive) about
javascript or, rather, is konqueror's javascript support that is buggy
(although this sounds strange to me)?

Thanks