I would try commenting out the line with LOCAL above and check or add
the following:
=====================
User lp
Group lp

Listen 127.0.0.1:631

Browsing Off

SystemGroup lp

<Location />
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From All
Allow From 127.0.0.1
</Location>

<Location /admin>

AuthType Basic
AuthClass System

Order Deny,Allow
Deny From All
Allow From 127.0.0.1

</Location>
=====================

If the above setting works you can start tightening things further,
including encryption, etc. if this machine is exposed to the elements
of nature.  :-)

My config is already almost exactly like that, except that my config
does not specify:
Listen 127.0.0.1:631

and this was enabled to allow other local CUPS servers (on a laptop
computer) to print to my printer:

BrowseAddress @LOCAL

I tried adding "Listen 127.0.0.1:631" but cups actually refused to
start because it was "
Unable to bind socket for address 00000000:631 - Address already in use."

my CUPS automatically listens on: 0.0.0.0:631