Bo,

Gotcha, I didn't realize it was an overlay.  Thanks for the input.

On 7/1/06, Bo Ørsted Andresen <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
On Saturday 01 July 2006 17:32, Jason Weisberger wrote:
> I believe that missing keyword stuff can be unmasked if you put
> x11-libs/libdrm - in your package.keywords. This is just a guess, but I
> think it should work.  This isn't a fix, you should probably file a
> bugzilla report on it, as nothing in the package database should be without
> a keyword.

The ebuilds that the OP is referring to is not in the tree. They are from the
portage-xgl overlay. This overlay contains alpha software which is nowhere
near stable. Also the fact that a package is masked by missing keyword simply
indicates that the package has not been tested on your architecture..

--
Bo Andresen

--
Jason Weisberger