060710 Richard Fish wrote:
> The 'system' font in this case should match the Menu font
> selected in the KDE Control Center.

The problem seems to be that OO doesn't know re 'Fixed GNU'
& makes a clumsy substitution: when I set the KDE menu font to Helvetica,
the OO menu font returns to what it used to be (with normal sizing).
'Use system font' in OO Options-View makes no difference either way,
so OO+KDE seems to use the KDE fonts automatically.

I can investigate myself, but do you have any quick advice
how to get OO to recognise 'Fixed GNU' ?

I prefer Fixed GNU to Helvetica & it's a pity to have to use the latter
simply to avoid an awkward problem when using OO .

SUPPORT     ___________//___,  Philip Webb : [EMAIL PROTECTED]