Section "InputDevice"

    Identifier  "Keyboard1"
    Driver  "keyboard"

#    Option "Protocol"  "Xqueue"
    Option  "AutoRepeat" "250 20"
    Option  "XkbModel"  "pc102"
    Option  "XkbLayout" "de"
    Option  "XkbVariant"  "nodeadkeys"
    Option  "XkbOptions"    "eurosign:e, grp:switch, altwin:menu"
EndSection
---8<---

I tried to set some XkbOptions, but that didn't help too.
I don't even know by no whether I the definition is correct at all
that way. Do I have to have multiple XkbOptions lines?
(my keyboard does not have any 'windows' keys; really. :-)

I use fvwm as window manager and prefer gnome support.

Andreas

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:22:50 +0200
"Nico Schümann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 2006/7/13, Andreas Schoelver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Hi all
> >
> > ... I am not able to produce special intenational keys any more.
> > (like @ | [] {} \ on my german keyboard)
> >
> > old option
> >    Option  "RightAlt"  "ModeShift"
> > does not work any more.
> >
> > Thanks in advance
> > Andreas
>
> Hi Andreas,
> looks like wrong configured.
> Could you post the InputDevice part of your xorg.conf?
> > Section "InputDevice"
> >        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
> >        Driver      "kbd"
> >        Option      "CoreKeyboard"
> >        Option      "XkbRules" "xorg"
> >        Option      "XkbModel" "pc105"
> >        Option      "XkbLayout" "de"
> >        Option      "XkbVariant" "deadgraveacute"
> > EndSection
> Do you run gnome or kde?
> --

 Andreas Schoelver, Kuehneplatz 3, D-44799 Bochum, Germany
 voice: ++49(0)234/9731504
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]