On 7/14/06, Javier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Fernando,

with this driver the first step is doing a "ifconfig ethX up" before
any wireless related configuration.

Example:
ifconfig ethX up
iwconfig ethX channel Y
iwconfig ethX essid any

And after this steps you have to be associated and you can set your
ip-related settings.

Did you do by this way?

Regards,
Javi