Hi, I need a quick help for a simple question.

My disk now looks like this:
Filesystem             Size   Used  Avail Use% Mounted on
 /dev/hda1               11G   9.2G   1.4G  88% /
 udev                   264M   242k   264M   1% /dev
 /dev/hda4              4.9G   4.6G   329M  94% /home
 /dev/hda5               25G    21G   3.9G  85% /mnt/share
 none                   264M      0   264M   0% /dev/shm

where hda5 is an extended part located after hda1 and before swap. At
the ends is hda4.
 All parts are reiserfs unless hda5 which is FAT and I want to get rid of it.

So what I want to do is to increase the size of hda1 and move some
things around.
I plan to remove the extended partition, thereby creating space right
after hda1 so that this one can be increased. Then I intend to create
a new swap part of 1Gb right after the new hda1 and use the remaining
space for /home.
So my question is, can I do all this using QTParted? And in a normal
session, without unmouting any partitions, or do I need to boot from a
install-cd?

Any comments on the partitioning are also welcome.

Thanks for your time,
Fernando