On Sat, 2006-07-22 at 11:05 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
>   Since upgrading to Gnome-2.14 I've run into some small frustrations:

Just Upgraded today.

> 1) In the Desktop menu on the taskbar there is now a 'Shutdown' entry.
> We do not want to shutdown from anyone's account since this machine is
> also our MythTV backend server and we don't want to make a mistake and
> take it offline. Can this be removed somehow?
>
> 2) For all login accounts every other login fails from the GDM login
> screen with a message something like this:

No Issues with this. What you can do is log out, log into console as
root/some other user.
kill all user processes, and delete all files in /tmp which remotely
resembles your username.
(there may be old user processes/data there)

> 3) In my account only when I try to empty the Gnome trashcan I get a
> message like this:

not sure what's happening.
--
Ow Mun Heng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>