Andrew Frink wrote:
> On 7/27/06, Ralph Slooten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >--
> >
> >hello,
> i hear that it's a "problem" with gmail, it would seem that if you sent the
> mail to a thread it doesn't show up in your inbox.. as it already has a copy
> and isn't "new" mail

This seems not the problem in this case as I'm using GMail and am
receiving all the mail's to the mailing list. The "feature" of GMail
whereby the mail sent by the person is treated as duplicate when
received through list is not guilty of this "problem", as Ralf has not sent
any replies to the above mentioned thread's (did not had the time to
check every thread, but checked two).

This seems like a problem which is affecting some subscribers and not
all. This is odd.

Hope this gets resolved soon.
Farhan Ahmed
--
Place           :  Bangalore, Karnataka, India
GPG Key         :  8BE90E98