Some weeks ago I updated my Desktop to 3.5.2 and after that the
XF86AudioRaiseVolume button on my Logitech keyboard does increase the master
volume. All the other Multimedia keys (XF86AudioLowerVolume, XF86AudioMute,
XF86AudioPlay, ...) works ok and if I start xev I can see the
XF86AudioRaiseVolume button event but nothing happens. I have even tried to
set XF86AudioRaiseVolume as a shortcut to "Increase Volume of Master Channel"
in Global settings of KMix but even that do not work.

Any suggestions what could be wrong?
Regards,
--
Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!