Hi,

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 09:54:42 -0300
"Cláudio Henrique" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can't remember wich, but an old version of firefox allowed me to
> print to PDF. how do I do this in this new one (1.5)?

Firefox was probably compiled with XPrint support. The USE flag
"xprint" should do this. At least I think that XPrint configured a PDF
Printer by default. Another option would be to use CUPS and configure a
PDF printer there. It wouldn't matter in that case if Firefox has
Xprint support, but that would probably make switching printers easier,
too.

-hwh