On Sun, Aug 06, 2006 at 07:36:45AM -0700, Penguin Lover Grant squawked:
> I was getting tired of mutt but I'm still not sure about switching.
> Have you come up with a mutt config file you like?

I suppose... my entire .muttrc is only 125 lines long, and over half
of those are aliases. I am not too particular about the UI, so all I
did was customize color, some stuff about hiding headers, and setting
the pager_index_lines to 5.

HTML files are auto_view by dumping from lynx, mailcap catches
pretty much all attachments except documents generated from Microsoft
Office.

The only things that took some time were figuring how to send mail
encoded in Big5 without having it mungled, and playing with
folder-hooks for threaded vs unthreaded display, as well as some
customized attributions and signatures according to mailing-list.

Every now and then, I would go back and browse through the Mutt manual
to see if there's anything else I can use to make life simpler.

(aikamuotojen k?ytt? aikamatkustuksessa)
"You can arrive (mayan arivan on-when) for any sitting you
like without prior (late fore-when) reservation because you
can book retrospectively, as it were when you return to
your own time. (you can have on-book haventa forewhen
presooning returningwenta retrohome.) "
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 11 days,  3:09