* Stefan Wimmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-08-18 15:08] :
>  * Benno Schulenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-08-18 13:20] :
> >  It is probably a bug at Gentoo: look at the "X-Virus-Scanned:
> >  amavisd-new at gentoo.org" header that is inserted in Stefan's
> >  slrn-messages at a correct place.  But after that the other extra
> >  headers get misplaced.  Maybe this bug is being triggered by the
> >  first line of Stefan's slrn-messages starting with a space?  As
> >  such a space normally means "continuation of previous line".
> >  Could you try adapting the attribution line of slrn to not start
> >  with a space, Stefan?
>
>  Ok - I removed the leading space from followup_string and reply_string
>  and test this followup now again with slrn ... I hope you are right and
>  this resolves the problem!

BINGO!!! This resolved it indeed :) Many many thanks for your constructive post
Benno! I would never had thought on that!
The funny thing is that I was already searching in my ~/.slrnrc for any
faults and found the leading space in {followup,reply}_string and
removed it becaused I didn't like it. So I fixed it without knowing ;-)

I apologize to all the people who got bothered by headers in the body in my
posts.

Thanks again Benno!

Greetz
Stefan