Enrico Weigelt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi folks,
>

> I'd like to use procmail to store mails (coming from stdin)
> into an certain mailbox (mbox) given by commandline. Does
> anyone know how I could do that ?

Not sure what you mean above.  Is incoming being passed in from smtp
or what?

> The manpage only states how to use an different config file,
> but this would require one extra configfile per target box.

Please explain a little bit more about what you are trying to
accomplish.

You can invoke INCLUDERC from your .procmailrc that would contain
special stuff for a specific mailbox or several mailboxes.

My guess is your need is simpler and can be addressed with a simpler
approach but first we must here what you are trying to accomplish.