Hi,

I have here Xorg running. My system is a AMD64, software is
up-to-date. X is compiled with xinerama tag.

Now if I start emacs or a xterm etc on my FreeBSD pc I can only see
the decoration of the window but nothing is displayed in it.

As window manager I use XFCE4.

Everything worked fine before an update in the last 2-6 weeks but I
have no idea who to solve that problem now.

Is it possible that with the new modular XOrg a package is missing?

Thx a lot for help,
Matthias

Rich Cook