I'm really sorry, got the wrong address, it was supposed to go to
gentoo-user-br, anyway, I'll try to translate it for you people and
forward the original message to the right email.

This is completely OT.

I would like to access an HTTPS page using a server at my home machine
trough the squid server of my work place using some type of HTML form,
I would like to know if there's an apache module, or maybe another
software that would allow me to do this.

I've checked reverse proxy configurations for apache, but I'm not sure
if that's what I want, in fact, I want something similar to what's
done by:

http://www.the-cloak.com

If there's something already written, I would like to know, but if not
I'm going to write my own PHP for that. Thanks in advance.

--
Daniel da Veiga
Computer Operator - RS - Brazil