Hi,

tc-getCC is no binary. It is a function of the eclass toolchain, to determine
the path to the corresponding C-Compilier. You should make sure that the
corresponding ebuild contains the line "inherit toolchain-funcs" in the
beginning. But however it seems to be a bug in the specified ebuild. But maybe
you can fix it by this advice.

Regards
Sebastian Noack