Hey Frank.

Make sure you have:

*  media-plugins/xmms-cdaudio
      Latest version available: 1.2.10-r1
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of files: 2,916 kB
      Homepage:      http://www.xmms.org
      License:       GPL-2

I know this used to mess me up when I was still using XMMS.

-Jeff

sdoma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does somebody know how I can get XMMS to play audio CSs? "Play audio CD"
> simply cleans the playlist and doesn't do anything else.
>
> In Preferences->Audio CD the Audio CD directory is set to /mnt/cdrom (We
> don't mount audio CDs - do we?) My cdrom drive is on /dev/hdc but I
> can't browse to this node. Should I set it by editing ~/.xmms/config?
>
> Is there a USE flag I'll have to set - I didn't find anything apropriate
> in use.desc.
>
> Thanks for any help
> Frank

begin:vcard
fn:Jeff Grant
n:Grant;Jeff
org:VoiceSignal;Information Technology
adr:;;150 Presidential Way;Woburn;MA;01801;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Linux System Administrator
tel;work:(781)970-5209
tel;fax:(781)970-5200