On 9/1/06, Alan McKinnon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Friday 01 September 2006 15:29, Xavier MOGHRABI wrote:
> Do you know how can I generate my kernel w/o module support
> using Genkernel ?

You don't.

The entire point of genkernel is to make it easy for newbies to
compile a kernel, complete with all needed modules, lvm & raid
support if needed, maybe a splash and an initramfs.

Right.

Although if you did still want to use genkernel to get an initramfs
and a nice splash screen, the correct way is:

genkernel bzImage initrd

It might also be useful for you to read genkernel --help.

-Richard