On Saturday 02 September 2006 01:05, Mick wrote:
> I moved onto 2006.1 profile, updated gcc, remerged system and now as I am
> getting ready to remerge world, suddenly I noticed:

Consider switching to the newly introduced desktop profile (2006.1/desktop).
There is a server profile too but that doesn't seem to be what you're after
here..

[snipping flags that are enabled by the desktop profile]

> -qt,

This is replaced by two use flags namely qt3 and qt4. They are enabled by
desktop too.

> -xmms

You might want to take notice of [1]. xmms will probably go to an overlay in
the future. You may enable the flag in make.conf though...

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/linux.gentoo.dev/tree/browse_frm/thread/d55c71aff656df3f/48bd9159e1e7a430

--
Bo Andresen