On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 13:53:04 -0500
Dale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote the words:

> Well, I have a Canon camera and mine will not work like that either.
> I use gtkam to get my pictures and it works fine.  May want to try
> that. I did run into permission problems at first.  May want to try
> it as root if running it as user fails.
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Dale
>
> :-)  :-)
> --

Ah. . . . And why didn't I think of this.  I just tried gtkam as user,
nothing.  As root it works.  I've been using Linux for almost 6 years
and still need to be hit over the head now & then.

Adrian

--
On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos

On The Fly Photography:  http://204EastSouth.com
Purchase from On The Fly:  http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
The Cynical Libertarian Society:  http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls