For me, the problem was that I had to change CHOST...then I'll re-install from scratch.
But I don't say Gentoo is bad, I say, I am bad at Gentoo !

On 9/8/06, Timothy A. Holmes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

[Timothy A. Holmes]
Most of my problems came in the stage of the revdep-rebuild things
simply wouldn't build.  I finally solved it by un-installing as many of
the offending packages as I could, multiple emerge --sync and about 10
attempts at revdep-rebuild

NOT a process I wanna go through again -- believe me!!! -- sadly -- I
don't have a choice -- ive already got one machine that wont upgrade
until I do it - -im just delaying as long as possible

Timothy A. Holmes
IT Manager / Network Admin / Web Master / Computer Teacher

Medina Christian Academy
A Higher Standard...

Jeremiah 33:3
Jeremiah 29:11