New Make
CFLAGS="-O2 -march=pentium-m -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer" (Per the wiki)

Flags are sane. :-)

> And related to these sites that firefox chokes on, are there any
> common elements they all share? Perhaps a plugin or something thats
> called?

I'm not sure. I'm seeing this issue from basically clicking on Liferea
(RSS reader) links and it's supposed to open up firefox browsers and I
just noticed it from there onwards.

Do the errors crop up only when you open firefox by clicking through
liferea, or do the errors also appear when you visit the pages
manually?

I did some digging with google and there does seem to be some problems
with using liferea & mozilla/firefox together. Is liferea opening a
firefox window within itself (similar to those annoying apps with a
builtin MSIE browser) or is firefox opening the URL itself?

-Drew